Administrator - in accordance with art. 7 points 4 of the Act on Personal Data Protection is the entity that decides about the purposes and means of processing personal data
Service - all products on offer that can be ordered through our websites
Client - a company or a private person who is or has registered on the website
Service - all our websites and websites where you can register and order our services
Who is the data administrator?
The administrator of your data is Laboratorium i Sklepy Foto Lab Stanisław Bryg with its registered office in Mielec. The contact person in all matters relating to the processing of personal data and the use of rights related to this processing in the company is Izabela Norberg.
Mailing address: Gjutaregatan 16 666 30 Bengtsfors
What data are we processing?
The Administrator processes the data that the Customer provides when registering to the Website in order to provide the Service. These are necessary data that will allow us to properly carry out the ordered service, send it to the customer and inform them about current promotions, changes in the Services and prices and its commercial terms. These are also data that the client leaves as part of navigating our Services, i.e. those that it leaves in the so-called cookies. The Administrator also processes data that the Customer places in the Services provided by us as part of the so-called "Hosting" - in this case, our processing is limited only to providing a virtual space on which the Customer places his or her data. The customer can always ask our person responsible for the protection of personal data.
Is there a requirement to provide personal data?
Providing personal data by the client is voluntary, but failure to provide data marked as necessary to provide the service to the customer during registration will prevent their execution.
What are the purposes and legal grounds for the processing of your personal data and for what period will it be processed?
The purpose of data processing is:
- Execution of the ordered Service by the Customer in accordance with the parameters given in the order form, based on the Regulations, which the Customer accepts when registering for the service. The legal basis is: - art. 6 par. 1 b) GDPR - indispensability to perform the contract to which the customer is a party. Data processing period: - from the moment of commencement of the Service, sending to the Customer and the period related to the service for our Services, which lasts 2 years. In addition, these data may also be processed after the expiry of the cruise, but only if it is permitted or required in the light of applicable law, eg processing for statistical, billing or claims purposes.
- Marketing of our Services / sending offers, promotions, analyzing and profiling data for marketing purposes The legal basis is: - art. 6 par. 1 lit. f) GDPR - legitimate interest of the administrator. Data processing period: - until effective reporting
- Transfer of client's personal data to our subcontractors, to provide the Service and entities offering photo workshops and software to support the sale of the Customer The legal basis is: - art. 6 par. 1 lit. a) GDPR - voluntary consent. Data processing time: - until the consent is withdrawn
To which recipients will the personal data of the client be provided?
Customer data may be transferred to entities that process personal data at the request of entities cooperating with the Administrator, including IT service providers, training companies in the field of photography and film - where such entities process data on the basis of an agreement with the Administrator and only in accordance with the administrator's instructions. Customer data can also be prepared for entities authorized to obtain it on the basis of applicable law, eg law enforcement authorities in the event of a request being made by the authority on the appropriate legal basis (eg for the needs of pending criminal proceedings). Data may in some cases be transmitted to recipients from third countries, ie from countries outside the European Economic Area, eg if it is necessary for the provision of Services to the Client or if it will be conditioned by a different, valid legal basis. Information on this subject can be found in the individual Services.
What are the Client's rights related to the processing of personal data?
The Customer has the following rights in connection with the processing of his personal data by the Administrator:
- the right to access their data, including obtaining a copy of the data
- the right to rectify, correct your personal data when it is incorrect or submissive change
- the right to partially or completely delete the "right to be forgotten" data, i.e. deletion of data that is processed without a valid legal basis,
- the right to limit the processing of your data only to their storage, the law on the method of their processing and storage
- transferring your data, that is, obtaining them from us or transferring them to another administrator you had appointed, if possible due to technical reasons, technical,
- the right to object, which means that you can object at any time data processing for direct marketing purposes - the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data
In order to execute the above rights, please contact the Data Protection Administrator in the company:
Correspondence address: Extremaalbum Photoever AB Gjutaregatan 16 666 30 Bengtsfors,
Information about "cookies"
Cookies and other similar technologies
The entity posting information in the form of cookie files (so-called cookies) and other similar technologies in the Customer's end device (eg computer, laptop, smartphone) and obtaining access to them is Extremaalbum Photoever based in Bengtsfors. Cookies are IT data, in particular text files that are stored on the terminal equipment of the Customer of photoever.extremaalbum and applications. Cookies usually contain the domain name of the website they come from, the time they are stored on the end device and a unique number. They are not used for identification and the client's identity is not determined on their basis. A website can place a cookie file in your browser, if the browser allows it. The browser allows the website to access only the cookies placed by this website, not to files placed by other websites.
- service provision;
- creating statistics that help to understand how customers use the services and applications, which allows improving their structure and content;
- maintaining the client's session (after logging in), so that the client does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the given website and application;
Due to the lifetime of cookies and other similar technologies, we use two basic types of these files:
- session - temporary files stored on the client's end device until logging out, leaving the website and application or turning off the software (web browser);
- permanent - stored in the Customer's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are removed by the Customer.
Due to the purpose of cookies and other similar technologies, we use the following types:
- services and applications necessary to operate - enabling the use of our services, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication;
- files used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication
- performance - allowing gathering information about the way you use websites and applications;
- functional - allowing "remembering" the settings selected by the client and personalizing the Customer's interface,
- marketing - enabling delivery of the offer content to Customers
- statistical - used for counting statistics on websites and applications.
Manage browser settings
In many cases, software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows by default to store information in the form of cookies and other similar technologies in the final device of the customer. However, the customer can change these settings at any time. Failure to change means that the above information can be posted and stored on its end device, and thus that we will store information on the client's terminal equipment and access this information. From the level of the web browser used by the client, for example, you can manage cookies manually.
The most popular browsers include possibility:
- accepting cookies, which allows the customer to fully use the options offered by websites;
- cookie files management at the level of individual pages selected by the Customer;
- defining settings for various types of cookies, for example accepting files as permanent as session, etc.;
- blocking or deleting cookies.
Comprehensive information is available in the software (web browser) settings. Details for people using individual web browsers, including: Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Edge, Safari, etc.